Goa! As soon as we here this name slideshow of parties, beaches, discos, and friends starts. But Boat Booking India gives you chance to explore the other side of Goa by Sailing in a private yacht or cruise.
Now you can be beach bum with your buddies in style as you go sailing in Goa on a private sail boat to the sheltered and private spring beaches for the evening. These sailboats are powered by wind, and no motors by which you’ll enjoy a relaxed, and quite silent sailing ride to a beautiful beach in Goa.
The Britona beach area in Goa is the perfect way to enjoy great sailing experience in Goa and relaxing at a secret beach. The best part of sailing in Goa is that the sailboat is exclusively yours or yacht or the cruise, the type of boat that you hire for private sailing. You also get a chance to make your hands salty by helping the skipper sail.
What You Get:
You are entitled to get "Sailing Counselling" at Goa on the sailboat.
A memorable Sailing experience in Goa with a professional Skipper aboard a 18-ft Mini Cabin Cruiser sailboat or more than that with a cuddy cabin and marine toilet. You also get a Snack, bottled water and a soft drink.
You also get to enjoy a fresh water spring right at the sand's edge at Goan beach, where you can wash off the remains of salt after having a dip in the sea near Britona area. Boat Booking India also gives option to explore the ruins of the earthwork of the historical Mormugao Fort on the mountain sides above the beach and capture a grand vision of the sun going down over the sea as you return.
THE Sailboats or Sail yachts: You get a liberty to hire any type of sailboat to enjoy the sailing experience on the sea.
- Lagoon 560 yacht - The Lagoon 560 is a great long distance sailing boat with outstanding stability, economy and probably one of the most comfortable sea kindly sailboats in its class and perfect for Sailing in Goa
- Grand Soleil 45 - The Grand Soleil sailboat 45 is a high performance sailing yacht that sails well in both light and strong winds, showing its strength and solidity from the quality structure.
EXPERIENCE CHECKLIST OF THE DAY:
- Start in sailboat Britona Goa or the desired destination for Sailing.
- Once you hop into your sailboat you need to manage your sails and steer yacht under guidance of the professional instructor.
- Enjoy racing with the wind behind your sailboat.
- Enjoy the sight-seeing of Goa like never before
- #HOURS OF TRIP : 1.5 to 2 hours as per the selected sailing package.
HOURS OF TRIP :
- 1.5 to 2 hours sailing package.
- Britona Yacht Station After Deltin Palms Hotel Penha Bardez, De Franca Church, Britons, Virlosa, GA 403101,India
GUIDELINES for the Sailors:
- Cannot exceed the maximum number of people as per yacht capacity.
- Sailing season in Goa as per the weather conditions.
- You do not need to know how to swim.
- These experiences are subjected to weather conditions. The trip may be rescheduled if it’s not in favour of sailing
AVAILABILITY & BOOKING :
- Book your sailboat and sailing package in Goa in advance so that you don’t miss most comfortable and favourite sailboat.